Thursday 18 April 2013

Portland, Cleveland, Philly, maybe Sacramento if they move to Seattle

Teams that I think Phil would be interested in that might look for cheap jersey someone as a GM type would be: Portland, Cleveland, Philly, maybe Sacramento if they move to Seattle. The 1st 3 teams I mentioned have some pieces in place where they are not to far from winning. cheap jerseys sale But who knows if Cleveland or Portland make a change. The Kings are to far away from winning but I think they would have the most interest and a vacancy for sure. Maybe Minnesota as a darkhorse but I don't picture Phil wanting to be in Minnesota.


 Probably not going to marry Jeanie this summer and then be apart from cheap nba jerseys her during the long NBA season, so I'm thinking he stays close to home on the West Coast somewhere! Has to be a team built to win in the present, so look at the standings and do Cheap Charlotte Bobcats Jerseys the math!

No comments:

Post a Comment